|Brand||Don’t Die In The Woods|
- TOUGHEST EMERGENCY BLANKETS ON EARTH – Four extra large (5’ x 7’) double-sided color survival blankets rolled into individual nylon stuff sacks. You can stash single blankets anywhere, or carry enough for your whole group in the included zipper pack with carabiner. No other space blanket comes close to our ultra compact, durable storage – the perfect balance of durability & light weight at only 9.5 oz (only 2 oz per blanket).
- PERFECT FOR HIKING, RUNNING, PREPPERS, & CAR FIRST AID KITS – NASA-designed mylar is waterproof and reflects up to 90% of body heat to prevent hypothermia for cold, wet, or hot weather survival and countless other uses year-round. Designed for outdoor adventures to pack away ultralight & compact, our thermal blankets are a must-have for camping, trail running, marathons, 48hr/72hr/30 day go bags, tactical gear preppers, earthquake survival kits, and travel first aid kits.
- EXTRA LARGE FOR FULL BODY PROTECTION – Our massive 7×5 foot emergency blankets are 23% larger than standard foil blankets for full body protection. With a little bit of tape and paracord, these XL mylar heat sheets can be converted into an emergency shelter, emergency sleeping bag, emergency bivy, or other survival gear. One of the best gadgets for men for fathers day gifts.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS FOR SURVIVAL SITUATIONS – Other emergency survival blankets are made flimsy and cheap in ziploc bags for one time use. We’ve tested and designed every detail with the highest quality materials available to create the best emergency blankets you can carry anywhere so you have them when it matters most. Stash these tactical emergency blankets everywhere – in your car, roadside emergency kit, survival kit, first aid kit, bug out bag, zombie survival kit, camping gear, an
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – You won’t find tougher mylar emergency blankets anywhere. Guaranteed. PROTECT THE WILD PLACES WE LOVE – We donate a percentage of profits to conservation efforts around the world, including 1% For The Planet, The Conservation Alliance, and many more.