- WATERPROOF AND SHOCKPROOF FOR ROUGH USE – The base and cover are constructed with metal for years of durable using. Suitable for motoring, boating, camping, mountaineering, exploring, hunting, and other outdoor activities.
- EASY AND ACCURATE READINGS – The floating compass dial has a 360 degrees scale with liquid-filled capsule for stable operation. Featured with a level bubble to improve accuracy, the easy to see sighting window with reticle makes it easy to aim and read.
- TAKING BEARINGS EASILY – Build with an optical eyepiece for sighting bearings easily, with azimuth 360-degree and reversed 360-degree scale, you can take bearings from you to the objects or take reverse bearings from the object to you all quick and easy.
- ALLOW FOR CLEAR READING AT NIGHT – When exposed to enough light, the north arrow and display light up in the dark with fluorescent light, allowing you to see the reading if it is pitch black.
- MORE FEATURES – A conversion chart for angle, gradient, and distance appear on the back of the compass, and a rotating bezel ring allows you to lock in your bearing so you know you are heading in the right direction.